We are trained professionals, don't try this at home...
What an amazing day. Non-stop from 9am to midnight. I'll go into details in a future post. For now, just to summarize:
- Vineyard tour and tasting with Sophie Cossy in Jouy-lès-Reims
- Michelin 3-star lunch at l'Assiette Champenoise. Whoah.
- Tasting in the cellar at Georges Laval in Cumières
- Tasting in the cellar at Marc Chauvet in Rilly-la-Montagne
- Dinner at la Grillade Gourmand in Épernay
I think the group is liking this. They are too full of Foie Gras and Laval Rosé to properly express themselves at the present time, however. I'll leave you with some pics for now...
Now that's what I call lunch. Washed down with three bottles of Laval Rosé Brut Nature, and a Mag of Bereche Reserve just for good measure. Good eating, and good night!